Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Evaluation



My Evaluation

My piece of work as a whole I feel it is good... not perfect enough to look professional but I tried my hardest therefore I am happy with it. The reason for it not looking professional is because I am not fully confident on indesign and do not know how to use it properly.

I feel my research was great and that I did have good ideas for what the double page spread could be about. I chose films as I love films and know a lot about them. I had a lot to say but couldn't as it all wouldn't fit so chose a more simple subject. 

I don't like the way it looks to be completely honest. I feel I could have done so much better if I understood indesign. Also I think the layout could have been a lot more presentable but I was not sure how to make the layout. 

Although I have my issues with the work, I am as a whole pleased with it considering it is about something I love and enjoy as well as me putting a lot of effort into it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment