Monday, 10 February 2014

Evaluation- Juice Squad



Evaluation

This this assignment, I had to design a Juice Squad member that would be effective to the audience. I had to design many different types of monsters and choose which one I liked. This was for their company and to get the younger generation to be healthier. This took time but the outcome was good.

I chose to design a Minion as my monster as I know this would be effective with the audience, many people at the moment are on a 'Minion Rush'. I had to create the image that I designed and chose and make it 3D. I strongly feel this will attract the younger generation and hit the target audience. 

I have uploaded my designs and my finally image. These are all my own work and drawings.

I like the idea of choosing the minion as they are popular. Also, I like the way it looks and has came out. It is bright, cute and effective to the audience.

For my monster I created it by hand. That involves the colouring, cutting out and putting together as well as drawing on the body and face. I found it easier that way as it all by hand which meant I have more control of what it would look like.

I saw the other monsters and thought they were cute. So I looked online to find cute monsters, then realised it would be just like all the others and I wanted to be different in which resulted in me coming up with the minion. It is still a monster but it is a different type of monster and is popular.

Next time I think I could do another copy on the computer which then I could chose which one I like best and even then it is always best to have two different types. However, overall I am happy with the way it looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment