The Urban Juicer
Emma
Dibben
I
like Emma Dibben’s work, as it is all hand drawn it shows how talented she is.
She is also amazing at painting it so it looks realistic. Emma Dibben managed
to paint in all the details for the tree. I would say this is one of my
favorites. This would influence me as it shows that anything is possible, and
that many people are talented. I feel that this could also have an effect on
people, as if there was a hidden meaning.
Good Wives and Warriors
This
piece is by Good Wives and Warriors. I am in love with this piece of work as it
is so colourful and amazing. How they managed to put the main attracts of
London into one picture and made it urban. They put their own twist to it with
the crystal sky and with the speakers at the bottom. Becky Bolton and Louise
Chappell (Good Wives and Warriors) created the partnership. Good Wives and
Warriors made a
hash tag trend #iconiclondon.
They created this in a shop window in front of the public for everyone to see.
This has influenced me as it is urban and I really love the picture. All
together I feel that this partnership as they are extremely talented and I
would love to see more of their work.
Tom Bagshaw
This piece
of art is by Tom Bagshaw.
I really
like this picture as this girl looks like a catwalk model, and I like what he did
with her hair. He is really talented to be able to put the space effect in her
hair. I love the fact that he even put little planets around her. This art
piece and artist influence me as it is all done digitally. It’s amazing how he
did it, and I would love to be able to create art pieces such as this on a
computer.


No comments:
Post a Comment